Monday, July 16, 2007

Stacey McKissack

Why did you choose the Estonia College Ministry trip?
God had put the idea of doing a mission trip in my head, so I started looking into a few trips. I chose the Estonia College Ministry because God has broken my heart for outreach and I wanted a chance to work with college students.

What is your favorite movie?
I have way too many favorites, but I would have to go with Pride and Prejudice because it is the best story ever written.

What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist or group?
Christian rock is my favorite type of music. I love Casting Crowns, Mercyme, Barlowgirl, and Chris Tomlin.

What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?All compliments and criticism are just advice; trust in God to tell you if you should listen.

What is your favorite Bible verse? Favorite quote?The Gospel of John as a whole is my favorite. If I had to narrow it down...I love the last couple of chapters, because you can see the comical relationship he had with his best friend Peter.

What are five words you would use to describe your faith walk thus far?
Grace-filled, Privileged, Gratitude, Peaks and Valleys.

No comments: