Monday, July 16, 2007

Kristian & Kerri Stanfill


Why did you choose the Estonia College Ministry trip?
Kerri: I chose the Estonia trip because I am excited about what God is doing in Estonia through Risttee Church and because my husband, Kristian, and I were asked to go on the trip to help out with the concerts that are part of this specific mission trip.
Kristian: Answer coming soon!

What is your favorite movie?
Kerri: One of my favorite movies is What About Bob. :)
Kristian: Answer coming soon!

What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist or group?
Kerri: Well, I have to say that I listen to all different kinds of music, but mainly Christian music. Right now, I am really loving Tim Hughes new record.
Kristian: Answer coming soon!

What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Kerri: I have always had a tendency to try and rush through wherever I am in life to get to the next exciting thing. My parents began encouraging me to enjoy where I am and to be happy with where God has me. I have really learned contentment through their advice.
Kristian: Answer coming soon!


What is your favorite Bible verse? Favorite quote?
Kerri: A verse that has meant a lot to me this past year is Ephesians 1:18-19. "I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." We put this verse over our son Isaac's crib as a prayer for him. It was the verse that we prayed over him before he was even born and have continued to do so ever since. As a parent, there is nothing I want more than for my son to have his eyes and heart be enlightened to know Christ and the hope that we have in Him.
Kristian: Answer coming soon!

What are five words you would use to describe your faith walk thus far?
Kerri: Blessed, consistant, gracious, undeserving, journey.
Kristian: Answer coming soon!

No comments: