Monday, July 16, 2007

Catie Booher

Why did you choose the Estonia College Ministry trip?
I have heard such great things about the ministry in Estonia and when invited I jumped at the chance to be part of a team headed there.

What is your favorite movie?
hmmmm.....strange to say I really don't have a favorite movie. Can I say my favorite tv show? It is 'The Office.'

What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist or group?
I like 70's and 80's classics. Right now, I listen mostly to Chris Tomlin, Michael Buble, Jack Johnson and Macy Gray on my i-pod.

What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Save up for quality instead of wasting money on quantity.

What is your favorite Bible verse? Favorite quote?
Bible verse: I'm bad about remembering exact wording, but I like James 1:5 that says (something like)-"let anyone who lacks wisdom ask of God who gives to all abundantly." I also like Isaiah 41:10 - "do not fear or anxiously look about you for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you and I will uphold you by my righteous right hand."
Quote: "You never know." That may not be a quote, more of a saying.

What are five words you would use to describe your faith walk thus far?
Stretching. Scary. Restoration. Gratitude. Hopeful.

No comments: