Monday, July 16, 2007

Rich Richardson - Team Leader

Why did you choose the Estonia College Ministry trip?
Looking back at my college career, my biggest regret is that I was not in a small group surrounded by a group of guys that truly cared for me, prayed for me and helped hold me accountable. A few years back I got involved leading a college guys small group at Ga Tech through NorthPoint Church which was great. Helping launch a college ministry is Estonia for Ristee church just seemed like a great fit for me, and after meeting Peep and Anna Saar (the leaders of Risttee Church) on their visit to NorthPoint, it just made sense. What is even more amazing is how God has brought each of us together to join what God is doing in Estonia. Its going to be AWESOME!!

What is your favorite movie?
I have to say BraveHeart.

What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist or group?
Kristian Stanfill and his band, of course! Well, maybe I'm trying to suck up because they are going on our trip… Which is AWESOME!!! Do they even have a name? If not, we can make one up for them on the trip. :-)

What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
That is a tough one to narrow down. FIDO… Forget it and Drive on!!! Also to Pray Big, I loved that message recently at church.

What is your favorite Bible verse? Favorite quote?
Current favorite verse… 1 Chronicles 29:11-12
Favorite Quote – Andrew Carnegie “As I grow older I pay less attention to what men say, I just watch what they do.”

What are five words you would use to describe your faith walk thus far?
Trust, Grace, Freedom, Abundance, Love

No comments: